In the ever-evolving landscape of the paper industry, performance is the key. A malfunction, shutdown or inefficiency anywhere in the paper manufacturing process can cause heavy financial losses. Total Lubrifiants offers a range of high-performance lubricants formulated for the specific needs of the paper industry.
PULP AND PAPER PLANT REQUIREMENTS
Total understands that pulp and paper industry manufacturers are operating under the following challenges:
- Requirement for Profitability
- High level of investment
- Lowering operating costs
- Severe Operating Conditions
- High temperatures
- Extreme moisture
- High pressures
- Continuous Process
- Very high costs of production stoppage
- Enhancing the service-life of equipment
- Safety of lubrication operations
TOTAL'S PAPER INDUSTRY PRODUCTS
- Total Misola range for paper machine circulating oil:
- PAPER MACHINE OIL ZS
- PAPER MACHINE OIL AF
- PAPER MACHINE OIL SH
- NEVASTANE EP or XSH
- Total offer for paper industry thermal oil (calendar):
- SERIOLA ETA
- SERIOLA DTH
- JARYTHERM DBT
- Total Azolla AF and Equivis AF for paper machine press oils:
- AZOLLA AF
- EQUIVIS AF
- NEVASTANE AW or SH
Electric motors and fans
Total is a world leader in the field of industrial lubricants. We work closely with equipment manufacturers and leaders in the paper industry to continuously improve and refine our products. Trusted by key players, we are in first fill and maintenance, all OEM’s technology, standard quality and food grade quality with the commitment of always optimizing your operating cost.
MEETING YOUR NEEDS
The paper sector faces unique constraints and demands. High temperatures, constant humidity and corrosive atmospheres all impact your machinery. At the same time, paper manufacturers must continuously address the environmental impact of their businesses at every stage. Total Lubrifiants is committed to supporting maximum machine performance whilst promoting environmental responsibility. For this, our key assets are:
- Comprehensive range of products, covering all customers’ needs, from wood yard to paper machine.
- Cutting edge lubricants in terms of performances and meeting the most stringent OEM requirements.
- Tailor made offer, thanks to our strong field implementation through our network of affiliates.
- Reliable delivery timelines.
- TCO approach for optimization of maintenance costs.
- Large service offer to support maintenance and production teams.
- Worldwide experience in paper industry.