WORLDWIDE: LAUNCH OF A NEW LUBRICANT FOR AUTOMOTIVE AIR CONDITIONING COMPRESSORS
Total launches Planetelf PAG K 40, high performance lubricant for Automotive air conditioning compressors.
Planetelf PAG K 40 has been designed to meet the requirements of both R134a and HFO-1234yf refrigerant gases present in the automotive air-conditioning industry. Whatever the gas used, Planetelf PAG K 40 offers good miscibility, provides superior protection and reduces wear on compressors.
In addition, it has remarkable properties:
- Maintaining an excellent lubricity despite the drop in viscosity caused by the mixing of the refrigerant in the oil
- Protection of compressor parts and seals against wear.
- Optimized performances whatever the temperature
- Thermal and chemical stability established
- Excellent anti-foaming properties
Planetelf PAG K 40 has already been referenced in original equipment by several manufacturers and OEM!