At Total, we understand the unique challenges faced by the cement sector. We offer a range of dedicated products expertly formulated to meet your needs at all stages of the cement manufacturing process:
- Crushing, Conveying and Grinding
CEMENT : REQUIREMENTS
Total understands that cement industry manufacturers are operating under following stringent constraints:
- Severe Operating Conditions
- Extreme temperatures
- Heavy loads and high pressures
- High Value Manufacturing Equipment
- High CAPEX
- An increase in equipment’s lifetime.
- Continuous Process
- High costs of shutdowns
- Safety of lubrication operations
- Energy Intensive Industry
- Research for reducing environmental impact
- Optimization of fuel and lubricant consumption
OUR PRODUCT RANGE
Total's range of top-tier products for the cement industry includes:
- High performance gearbox oils for a range of applications including heavily loaded gears and gears with a high operating temperature.
Heavy loaded gears
Gears with high temperature
Gears with possible leakages
- High performance grease oil - multipurpose and for bearings.
- MULTIS EP: Extreme pressure multipurpose grease.
- MULTIS COMPLEX EP / HV: Extended lifetime due to mechanical stability.
- MULTIS COMPLEX XHV2 MOLY: Strong protection against shocks; fitted for slow speed and heavily loaded bearings.
- CERAN XM: Very high load capability and outstanding water resistance.
ALTIS: Polyurea grease allows to reach high speeds over a wide temperature range.
- Complete solutions for quarrying, including multi-usage lubricants and lubricants for engines and transmissions. Another option is to use the breakthrough technology developed and patented by Total: CONCEPT TP STAR, which includes two products to cover all your applications:
- STAR MAX FE 10W-30
- Hydraulics systems (for power or mobility)
- Gearboxes (mechanical or powershift)
- STAR TRANS 80W-110
- Hypoid axles (and final drives)
- Self-locking limited-slip disc differentials
- Oil-immersed braking systems
- STAR MAX FE 10W-30
- Specialty products, including open gear lubrication, lubricants for floating kiln tires. From “conventional” high performances aluminum complex greases to new technology of thick fluids, Total is able to provide you a wide range of product for all lubrication types. We are also very proud to offer our customers a breakthrough technology to extend the open gear lifetime, Lubriclean EP. It’s a fast and effective cleaner for open-gear drives operated in service.
Total keeps track of the latest trends in the cement industry and responds with new innovations. We work closely with OEMs and machinery users to formulate the best products for every application.
MEETING YOUR NEEDS
Total Engine Lubricants and Greases can:
- Extend the life of high-value plant equipment, reducing the need for replacements.
- Reduce downtime and shutdowns.
- Cut energy consumption in the cement industry, reducing costs and lowering the environmental impact of your business.
We provide you with ongoing support and guarantee the best engine lubricants for every application.
Our customized services optimize your maintenance with our support.
Total is able to support you through a set of services on all your industrial site, including:
- On-site technical assistance for lubricationOpen Gears Inspection
- Lubrication audits
- In-service oil analyses
- Software for maintenance management TIG 6
- Infrared thermography
- Training for your staff
With our global offer of products and services, our commitments are:
- Reduced energy consumption
- Reduced risk of stock outages
- Simplified ordering, supply and storage of lubricants
- Reduced risk of mistakes in lubricant application while maintaining equipment - thanks to a comprehensive product range
- Lower transport costs
- Savings on maintenance with easier management of lubricants and empty containers